Design (A1, A2, A3 Sizes)
- A description of what the company does, its industry and target market
- Any initial draft ideas or sketches of what the poster should incorporate and express
- Any poster designs you have seen that you liked
- The dimensions of the poster (e.g. A1, A2, A3 etc)
- Any branding materials you have, most importantly your logo and brand colour palette
- All contents that should appear on the poster, including texts, product images etc.
Don’t worry though if unsure about all the parts, we can always start with developing a few initial concepts based on any information you provide, and can then take it from there, refining and perfecting the ideas!
A Great Option For Showcasing Your Products and Events Offline
- Multiple Concept Ideas
- 100% Unique Designs
- Fully Editable Source File
- Fully Tailored to Your Target Market
- High Resolution Vector Design
- Available In Any File Format Including Light PDF for Web and Email
- Print Consultation and Technical Edits to Match Printing Requirements
Ordo | Bank transfers and invoice tracking made easy.
Director and Co-founder
Chefsdrop | Meals made fresh and delivered when you want it.
BROCSway | Strategic Execution Plans for the work built around your life.
Mediserve | A new concept of a Private GP Surgery.
Dr Koyi James Ugboma
The Fertility Medication Centre | Fertility Medication with great savings
The Counting House | Outsourced Bookkeeping Services
Lavender Essential Oils
Digital Switzerland | Making Switzerland a Leading Digital Innovation Hub
The Counting House | Outsourced Bookkeeping Services.
Bubble Buggi | Full service bar on wheels